1 years of experience working in a help desk environment diagnosing and resolving basic software and hardware computer technical issues is required
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts with minimal notice
- Available to work overtime when needed
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Highly organized to keep Help desk tickets order
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer technical issues
- Active Directory User creation
- Exchange mailbox creation
- Existing Software Installations
- Hardware replacement on Desktops and laptops
- Desktop and laptop setup
- Configuration of Office 365 applications on user workstations
- Asset and inventory management
- Excellent oral and writing skills, effective communication and learning skills.
- Strong customer service orientation with ability to educate providers, clients and staff.
- Effective and efficient organization and time management skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Good telephone and other distance communications skills; flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects, issues, and timelines.
- Ability to respond well under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment.
Walking, bending, standing, sitting