This is a newly created position to join our growing Monat Gear team in Miami, FL. The E-commerce Specialist will join the apparel team to assist in the day-to-day site management for MONATGEAR.com to create an engaging and high revenue generating consumer journey. This person reports to the Chief of Apparel and will need to have great communication skills to collaborate with several internal teams including: Customer Service, Operations, Merchandising and other 3rdpartyvendor partners.
We are seeking an individual with apparel e-commerce experience who is looking to grow as an E-commerce professional, tech/web savvy, has a positive attitude, honed attention to detail, can thrive in a fast-paced environment and possesses the ability to find creative ways to get the job done.
- Optimizing all product listings as far as photography, product copy, and enhancing product page content in Shopify Plus.
- Create product listings for multiple channels including Facebook/Instagram, Google Shopping &Amazon.
- Managing active/inactive products, pricing/discounts, In stock vs. out of stock, swatches and variants, and product details.
- Update and maintain homepage, navigation, landing pages, collection, and any other necessary parts of the website.
- Excellent attention to detail as demonstrated in accuracy, grammar, and punctuation.
- Resolve listing issues and troubleshoot via 3rd party applications.
- Drive data driven product merchandising strategies to encourage conversions.
- Familiar with SEO and ability to create search-friendly titles, descriptions, and content.