The Operations Manager for MONAT Gear will oversee the operation of the MONAT Gear products. Lead, manage and execute best in class eCommerce initiatives to drive sales and provide a market competitive customer experience. The Operations Manager will support the growth and expansion of this initiative.
• Lead and execute e-commerce operations projects, including timelines, deliverables, cross-functional partnership management, measurement, and communication. Establishes hindsight process to measure success and drive continuous improvement.
• Assisting Director with budget preparation and maintaining efficient cost control by operating within the operational budget set for the distribution center.
• Tracking and Reporting on growth and uncovering opportunities.
• Oversees the planning, coordination, and forecasting of launches and sales with the 3PL
• Leads, develops and motivates people and teams, and collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure all e-commerce activities are well planned and executed effectively.
• Communicating with tech support and marketing to promote efficiency, improve overall processes, and drive growth.
• Oversee the intercompany process to sell wholesale to international markets.
• Communicating with team members on matters related to shipping, receiving, and inventory management to present accurate information to the customer.
• Manage relationships with shipping providers, FEDEX, DHL, USPS, etc.
Manage inventory levels.
Propose strategies to move inventory.
Work with different teams to inform of opportunities.
• Manage inventory of shipping supplies. (polybags, boxes, and shipping tape.)
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
• Three to Five years’ experience in Operations.
• E-commerce experience.
• Knowledge of Forecasting, Purchasing, and Inventory.
• Knowledge of Budget, P&L, and Reports.
• Self-starter and high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Able to solve problems and work in a fast paced, high growth environment.
• Strong project management skills including follow through.
• Excellent verbal and written skills are essential.
• Strong computer skills to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. And Knowledge of computers and software programs needed in the retail industry.
• Flexible with a sense of urgency, to keep on top of inventory and cash plans while maintaining calm under pressure.