Full cycle A/P Specialist. 3 plus years heavy volume A/P experience. Coding, expense verification, data entry, check running, vendor calls, dealing with multiple currency vendors. Must have a good understanding of General Accounting. Excellent verbal and written skills a must. Excel and word. SAP experience a plus.
• Invoice coding, expense verification and invoice parking/posting
• Respond to vendor invoice inquiries
• Responsible for the preparation of month-end vendor account reconciliations
• Must have a good understanding of general accounting.
• Excellent verbal and written skills a must.
• Prepare ad-hoc reports for special projects as requested by the Accounting Manager
• Work multiple projects simultaneously, setting deadlines and adjusting priorities based on guidance from your Manager
• Present results and follow-through to completion for all initiatives
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Full life cycle A/P responsibilities and 2 years of college in accounting and/or Finance
• Experience working with large, volume vendors.
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people.
• Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
• Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, organize and ensure timely completion of job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to make decisions and forge relationships with employees and vendors.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with SAP and/or large ERP software is strongly preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Fluent in Spanish is a plus