Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
• Monitor daily (including weekends) execution of social media content (i.e. scheduling posts, liking photos, sharing posts etc.) Community management / social support (depending on strategy, 24/7 support)
• Assist with relevant content to reach the company’s target customers. Participate in content planning meetings.
• Build brand awareness by assisting in crafting and managing a strategic social media plan
• Competitor analysis. Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Campaign coordination for social media channels
• Follow key analytics to make the right decisions when it comes to strategic social content.
• Communicate with key departments to understand what its needs are
• Industry/market research to stay on top of trends
• Promotional support
• Execution of strategy/planning
Experience & Requirements:
• 3+ years of professional marketing and/or social media experience with examples of work.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in Marketing or Media Communications
• Strong writing and verbal skills
• Excellent copy editing and proofreading skills
• A creative eye for aesthetics and branding
• Must be highly organized and have excellent time management and problem-solving skills
• Forward-thinker with the ability to work independently, thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Basic iPhone photography and app editing skills (for social posts) a major plus
• Interest or background in beauty/fashion/wellness preferred