MONAT’s Digital Marketing team is looking for an experienced, passionate, highly self-motivated, multi-talented Social Media specialist to join our Social Media team. (This is an in-house position with remote work due to COVID19).
As one of MONAT’s Social Media Specialists, and partnering up with the rest of the Social Media team, you will…
• Participate in campaigns planning.
• Develop relevant content to reach the company’s target customers.
• Ideate and create Stories (including graphics) to support campaigns.
• Monitor daily execution of social media initiatives (occasionally weekends).
• Participate as social media “Correspondent” on site during events and photo/video shooting.
• Together with the rest of the team, maintain ongoing engagement with the audiences.
• Target UGC for campaigns.
• Support brand awareness by implementing strategic plan.
• Define and briefs campaigns’ assets (graphics and videos) needed.
• Review and analyze social media metrics, define wins, fails per campaign and suggest improvements.
• Create analytics report per campaign for management.
• Conduct competitor analysis.
• Perform Industry/Market research.
• Coordinate campaigns with other countries for all social media channels.
• Partnering with other departments to build campaigns.
• Collaborate with Customer Support for direct messages responses when needed.
• Support other brands (MONAT Gear and MONAT Gratitude) with ideas for content.
• Collaborate with other Digital Marketing initiatives if needed.
• An experienced content marketer with a gift for giving brands a voice.
• Comfortable in a flexible yet fast-paced work culture that always looks for innovation.
• Always looking for the latest social media trends and innovations.
• Ready to accelerate your career while making a lasting impact.
• 3+ years of professional marketing and/or social media experience (Required) preferably in Beauty, Fashion or Direct Selling (examples of work will be requested).
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred) Marketing or Media Communications
• Strong writing and verbal skills.
• Excellent copy editing and proofreading skills.
• A creative eye for aesthetics and branding.
• Nice to have: Spanish writing skills.